Отзывы Thorne Research, Thorne Organics, Гель для душа, Цитрусовая смесь 8.5 жидких унции (251 мл), инструкция на русском

Thorne Research, Thorne Organics, Гель для душа, Цитрусовая смесь 8.5 жидких унции (251 мл) (Discontinued Item)

Thorne Research, Thorne Organics, Гель для душа, Цитрусовая смесь 8.5 жидких унции (251 мл): отзывы, цена, инструкция, где купить, описание, инструкция по применению на русском языке


Рейтинг: 3 на основании 847 отзывов

Thorne Research, Thorne Organics, Гель для душа, Цитрусовая смесь 8.5 жидких унции (251 мл) : Описание на русском языке

  • Dermal Matrix System
  • Gluten & Estrogenic Activity-Free
  • Normal to Sensitive Skin
  • Of Certified Organic Oils & Extracts
  • The Difference is in The Ingredients

Certified organic ingredients make up 86% of this product. The remaining 14% is naturally derived.

All ingredients comply to our "Free of Harsh Ingredients NO list"

  • Matrix of organic essential oils and extracts specially formulated for oily to normal skin.
  • All-body wash and shampoo.
  • Helps keep skin from further breakouts.
  • Rich in nourishing antioxidants.
  • Allows your skin to breathe.
  • Soothes rough, dry skin.
  • Silicone/SLS/sulfates free.
  • Leaves skin feeling fresh and clean.

Thorne Research purchases organic extracts, juices and oils from renewable resources derived from the rain forest to help support organic farming.

Thorne Research, Thorne Organics, Гель для душа, Цитрусовая смесь 8.5 жидких унции (251 мл) : Рекомендации по Применению , инструкция

Wet body with warm water, apply gel on sponge or hand, working in a circular motion; rinse. For a relaxing bath, swirl a small amount under running warm water.

Купить Thorne Research, Thorne Organics, Гель для душа, Цитрусовая смесь 8.5 жидких унции (251 мл) на iHerb (айхерб) — лучшая цена гарантирована

Купить Thorne Research, Thorne Organics, Гель для душа, Цитрусовая смесь 8.5 жидких унции (251 мл) цена со скидкой — уточняйте

Отзывы Thorne Research, Thorne Organics, Гель для душа, Цитрусовая смесь 8.5 жидких унции (251 мл)

Добавить комментарий

Ваш e-mail не будет опубликован. Обязательные поля помечены *