Отзывы Thorne Research, Thorne Organic, Conditioner, Uplifting Citrus Blend, 8.5 fl oz (251 ml), инструкция на русском

Thorne Research, Thorne Organic, Conditioner, Uplifting Citrus Blend, 8.5 fl oz (251 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Thorne Research, Thorne Organic, Conditioner, Uplifting Citrus Blend, 8.5 fl oz (251 ml): отзывы, цена, инструкция, где купить, описание, инструкция по применению на русском языке


Рейтинг: 5 на основании 471 отзывов

Thorne Research, Thorne Organic, Conditioner, Uplifting Citrus Blend, 8.5 fl oz (251 ml) : Описание на русском языке

  • Dermal Matrix System
  • Gluten & Estrogenic Activity-Free
  • For All Hair Types
  • Of Certified Organic Oils & Extracts
  • The Difference is in The Ingredients

Certified organic ingredients make up 90% of this product. The remaining 10% is naturally derived.

All ingredients comply to our "Free of Harsh Ingredients NO list"

  • Matrix of organic essential oils and extracts specially formulated for normal to oily skin.
  • Helps keep facial skin clear.
  • Naturally pH-balanced.
  • Effective on dry, flaky scalp.
  • Leaves hair full-bodied and soft.
  • No residue or tacky wax build-up
  • Leaves hair soft and manageable.

Thorne Research purchases organic extracts, juices and oils from renewable resources derived from the rain forest to help support organic farming.

Thorne Research, Thorne Organic, Conditioner, Uplifting Citrus Blend, 8.5 fl oz (251 ml) : Рекомендации по Применению , инструкция

After shampooing apply a small amount of conditioner over hair and scalp. Rinse well with warm water, then rinse with cool water. For deep conditioning, lightly towel-dry hair prior to applying conditioner, let sit for 1 to 2 minutes. Rinse with warm water, then cool water to close pores.

Купить Thorne Research, Thorne Organic, Conditioner, Uplifting Citrus Blend, 8.5 fl oz (251 ml) на iHerb (айхерб) — лучшая цена гарантирована

Купить Thorne Research, Thorne Organic, Conditioner, Uplifting Citrus Blend, 8.5 fl oz (251 ml) цена со скидкой — уточняйте

Отзывы Thorne Research, Thorne Organic, Conditioner, Uplifting Citrus Blend, 8.5 fl oz (251 ml)

Добавить комментарий

Ваш e-mail не будет опубликован. Обязательные поля помечены *