Kank-a, Soft Brush, Tooth & Gum Pain Gel, Professional Strength, 0.07 oz (2.0 g): отзывы, цена, инструкция, где купить, описание, инструкция по применению на русском языке
Рейтинг: 5 на основании 403 отзывов
Kank-a, Soft Brush, Tooth & Gum Pain Gel, Professional Strength, 0.07 oz (2.0 g) : Описание на русском языке
- Oral Anesthetic/Oral Astringent
- Maximum Pain Relief
- Dual Medications
- Gentle Application
- Easy Reach Design
- Ultra Soft Tip
- 50+ Uses
- Brace/Denture Irritation
- Gum Discomfort
- Canker Sores
- Strong Relief with a Soft Touch
Fast, complete relief…dual action formula
Ultra soft brush tip…applies medication gently and comfortably
Unique applicator…easy to apply in hard-to-reach areas
- For the temporary relief of pain due to toothaches, canker sores, minor irritation of the mouth and gums caused by dentures or orthodontic appliances, or minor injury of the mouth or gums
Kank-a, Soft Brush, Tooth & Gum Pain Gel, Professional Strength, 0.07 oz (2.0 g) : Рекомендации по Применению , инструкция
- Twist base clockwise to dispense. It may take up to 10 full turns to dispense the initial dose, but subsequent uses should require less than 1 turn.
- To clean brush tip, rinse with cold water
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: dry affected area and apply medication by gently brushing the affected area.
- Use up to 4 times daily or as directed by a dentist or doctor
- Children under 12 years of age should be supervised in the use of this product
- Children under 2 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor
Kank-a, Soft Brush, Tooth & Gum Pain Gel, Professional Strength, 0.07 oz (2.0 g) : Предупреждения , состав
For oral use only.
Allergy alert: do not use this product if you have a history allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine, or other "caine" anesthetics.
When using this product
- Do not use this product for more than 7 days unless directed by a dentist or doctor. If sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days; if irritation, pain or redness persist or worsens; or if swelling, rash or fever develops, see your doctor or dentist promptly.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
Keep out of reach of children.
If more than used for pain is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not purchase if package has been opened
- Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- Replace cap after use to prevent drying
- Avoid contact with the eyes
- This is a personal care item, and should be used by one individual only
- With zinc chloride, some color may be evident; this is normal