Great Eastern Sun, Emerald Cove, Organic Pacific Arame, 1.76 oz (50 g): отзывы, цена, инструкция, где купить, описание, инструкция по применению на русском языке
Рейтинг: 5 на основании 711 отзывов
Great Eastern Sun, Emerald Cove, Organic Pacific Arame, 1.76 oz (50 g) : Описание на русском языке
- Premium Quality Dried Seaweed: Eisenia Bicyclis
- Silver Grade
- Certified Kosher
- An Edible Ocean Plant
- USDA Organic
- Just Say No to GMOs!
- Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International
- Naturally Fat Free
- Good Source of Calcium
Although packaged arame is similar to hijiki in appearance, arame is a species of kelp, and more closely related to wakame and kombu. Arame has a sweet, mild flavor and crisp texture. Emerald Cove Organic Arame is gathered off the Ise peninsula, the site of one of Japan’s most famous shrines. It grows approximately 20 feet below the low tide level, and is harvested in late summer by women divers. After harvesting, arame is sun-dried, washed, and soaked in fresh water, then steamed and soaked in the still-hot cooking water for as long as twelve hours. The arame is then drained, pressed, cut into silvers, and sun-dried a final time before packaging.
Great Eastern Sun, Emerald Cove, Organic Pacific Arame, 1.76 oz (50 g) : Рекомендации по Применению , инструкция
To Prepare: Soak arame in fresh, cool water for about 15 minutes (it will double in volume).
Great Eastern Sun, Emerald Cove, Organic Pacific Arame, 1.76 oz (50 g) : Другие Ингредиенты , состав
Pledge of Organic Purity
- All ingredients Certified Organic
- No ingredients have been irradiated, genetically engineered or genetically modified
- All ingredients grown without chemical fertilizers, pesticides, herbicides, or fungicides
- All ingredients processed without artificial preservatives, colorings, or flavorings
- All ingredients grown, processed, packaged, and stored in certified organic facilities.