Gerber, Good Start, Soothe, Infant Formula w/Iron, Birth+, 23.2 oz (657 g): отзывы, цена, инструкция, где купить, описание, инструкция по применению на русском языке
Рейтинг: 5 на основании 371 отзывов
Gerber, Good Start, Soothe, Infant Formula w/Iron, Birth+, 23.2 oz (657 g) : Описание на русском языке
- Easy Scoop for Easy Feeding
- Milk Based Powder
- Add Water
- For Babies 0-12 Months
- New Package! Same Formula
- Comfort Proteins Advantage
- For Excessive Crying, Colic and Fussiness
- Easy to Digest · Brain & Eye DHA & ARA · Probiotic L. Reuteri
- Start Healthy, Stay Healthy
Good Food, Good Life
Good to remember
- Good Start Soothe formula has Comfort Proteins to be easy to digest and may provide protective benefits.
Good to connect
- Start Healthy, Stay Healthy.
- How does Good Start Soothe formula help to relieve excessive crying?
Good to know
Good Start Soothe formula is designed to help relieve crying with a unique combination of:
- Exclusive probiotic L. reuteri clinically shown to reduce crying time by 50% in colicky breastfed infants.
- Special carbohydrates blends helps ease fussiness and crying.
- Comfort Proteins for easy digestion.
Our Start Healthy, Stay Healthy Nutrition System gives you the information you need to help provide your child with the best possible nutrition for healthy growth & development.
Gerber, Good Start, Soothe, Infant Formula w/Iron, Birth+, 23.2 oz (657 g) : Рекомендации по Применению , инструкция
Directions for Preparation and Use:
Your baby’s health depends on carefully following the preparation, use, and storage instructions below.
Ask your baby’s doctor about infant formula feeding* including how much to feed and the need to sterilize (boil) water and preparation utensils before mixing formula. Powdered infant formulas are not sterile and should not be fed to premature infants or infants who may have immune problems unless directed and supervised by your baby’s doctor.
Always wash your hands and utensils before preparing formula.
- Step 1 — Pour desired amount of water into bottle. See chart on inside label.
- Step 2 — Add 1 unpacked level scoop (8.7 g) of powder for each 2 fl oz water. (Only use enclosed scoop.)
- Step 3 — Cap bottle; Shake Bottle. Feed baby immediately or refrigerate and use bottle within 24 hours. Once feeding begins, use within 1 hour or discard.
*Good Start is a routine formula brand. This formula is not intended for treatment or management of allergy.
|To Make Approx.||Measure Water||Add Powder|
|2 fl oz bottle||2 fl oz||1 unpacked level scoop (8.7 g)|
|4 fl oz bottle||4 fl oz||2 unpacked level scoops|
|6 fl oz bottle||6 fl oz||3 unpacked level scoops|
|8 fl oz bottle||8 fl oz||4 unpacked level scoops|
Gerber, Good Start, Soothe, Infant Formula w/Iron, Birth+, 23.2 oz (657 g) : Другие Ингредиенты , состав
Corn maltodextrin, whey protein concentrate (from cow’s milk, enzymatically hydrolyzed, reduced in minerals), vegetable oils (palm olein, soy, coconut, and high-oleic safflower or high-oleic sunflower), and less than 2% of: potassium citrate, potassium phosphate, calcium chloride, calcium phosphate, sodium citrate, magnesium chloride, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, manganese sulfate, sodium selenate, M. alpina oil*, C. cohnii oil**, sodium ascorbate, inositol, choline bitartrate, alpha-tocopheryl acetate, niacinamide, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, vitamin A acetate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, folic acid, phylloquinone, biotin, vitamin D3, vitamin B12, taurine, nucleotides (cytidine 5′-monophosphate, disodium uridine 5′-monophosphate, adenosine 5′-monophosphate, disodium guanosine 5′-monophosphate), ascorbyl palmitate, mixed tocopherols, L-carnitine, soy lecithin, L. reuteri cultures.
*A source of Arachidonic Acid (ARA).
**A source of Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA).
Gerber, Good Start, Soothe, Infant Formula w/Iron, Birth+, 23.2 oz (657 g) : Предупреждения
Do not use if outer quality seal or inner foil seal is damaged.
Do not use microwave to warm formula. Serious burns may result.
Storage: Tightly cover open container and use within 1 month. Store open and unopened containers in a cool, dry place. Avoid extreme storage temperatures.
Gerber recommends breastmilk as the best start for babies.
Some settling may occur in shipping. Makes approximately 168 fl oz (1.3 gal) of formula.
Warming formula above, or using water warmer than 100ºF (40ºC), will compromise the benefits of the L. reuteri cultures.