Celebration Herbals, Herbal Tea, Dandelion Root Raw, Caffeine Free, Bulk Tea, 2.29 oz (65 g): отзывы, цена, инструкция, где купить, описание, инструкция по применению на русском языке
Рейтинг: 5 на основании 1001 отзывов
Celebration Herbals, Herbal Tea, Dandelion Root Raw, Caffeine Free, Bulk Tea, 2.29 oz (65 g) : Описание на русском языке
- Absolutely Organic
- Rose Hip
- Stinging Nettle
- St. John’s Wort
- Kosher Pareve
- USDA Organic
- Verified Organic
- Better Herbs Make Better Tea
- Certified Organic by Pro-Cert
The use of Dandelion root as an herb was recorded in China in the seventh century. In the eleventh century the Arabs promoted its use. By the sixteenth century, it was well established throughout Europe.
Today, Dandelion root is an important medicinal herb and is also used as a caffeine free coffee substitute.
Makes a wonderful tea!
It all starts with the herbs. Celebration Herbals is dedicated to bringing you the best tasting teas, grown and processed as close to "the way nature intended" as possible and never irradiated.
Our herbs are grown and harvested with the highest standards of quality control. You can trust our new special designations — Certified Organic, Ethically Wildcrafted, Organically Grown and Pure Quality.
We are committed to the environment. In this box you won’t find any strings, tags, or staples in our chlorine free bags. In addition, our boxes are made from 100% recycled board. A resealable freshness bag is used to extend the quality and life of your tea.
We hope you enjoy the beneficial pleasure of drinking these teas as much as we have enjoyed blending, hand crafting and packaging them for you.
With this bulk package you can create a vast array of home remedies including tinctures, capsules, poultices, salves and, of course, herbal tea.
Celebration Herbals, Herbal Tea, Dandelion Root Raw, Caffeine Free, Bulk Tea, 2.29 oz (65 g) : Рекомендации по Применению , инструкция
To get the most medicinal benefit, use this method of brewing. It’s known as the decoction method.
- Good water is an essential part of brewing great tea. We recommend using spring or filtered water.
- Combine desired amount of herbs with good water in a stainless steel or glass pot.
- Heat mixture until it is vigorously boiling, then cover and let simmer 10 to 20 minutes.
- When the tea has steeped long enough, strain off the herbs using a tea strainer or coffee filter and enjoy. Extra tea can be kept in a covered glass jar for a few days in the refrigerator.
- Be sure to relax! Some of the most enjoyable aspects of tea are the calmness and ritual that surround it.