BabyGanics, Cover Up Kisses, Lip Balm & Sunscreen, SPF 20, Apple Berry, 0.15 oz (4.2 g): отзывы, цена, инструкция, где купить, описание, инструкция по применению на русском языке
Рейтинг: 5 на основании 669 отзывов
BabyGanics, Cover Up Kisses, Lip Balm & Sunscreen, SPF 20, Apple Berry, 0.15 oz (4.2 g) : Описание на русском языке
- Pediatrician & Dermatologist Tested
- For All-Natural Babies
- Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection
- Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
- Instantly Moisturizes & Hypoallergenic
- No PABA, Parabens, Sulfates, Phthalates, Nano Particles, or Retinyl Palmitate
- Mineral Sunscreen Protection
As family guys (wife, kids, dog, cat) we’re kind of compulsive, in a good way, about creating a clean, safe and healthy environment for our babies, our pets and ourselves! We make a whole range of products that are naturally safe and gentle and always do what they promise.
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
BabyGanics, Cover Up Kisses, Lip Balm & Sunscreen, SPF 20, Apple Berry, 0.15 oz (4.2 g) : Рекомендации по Применению , инструкция
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply: After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating. Immediately after towel drying. At least every 2 hours
- Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor
- Sun Exposure Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. — 2 p.m. Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
BabyGanics, Cover Up Kisses, Lip Balm & Sunscreen, SPF 20, Apple Berry, 0.15 oz (4.2 g) : Предупреждения , состав
For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor of rash occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Protect from excessive heat and direct sun.
Never tested on animals.