21st Century, Psyllium, Plus Calcium, 120 Capsules: отзывы, цена, инструкция, где купить, описание, инструкция по применению на русском языке
Рейтинг: 5 на основании 259 отзывов
21st Century, Psyllium, Plus Calcium, 120 Capsules : Описание на русском языке
- 100% Natural Psyllium Fiber with Calcium
- Helps Promote Heart & Digestive Health
- Compare Active Ingredients to Metamucil®† Psyllium Fiber + Calcium
- Dietary Fiber/Calcium Supplement
Diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol that include seven (7) grams of soluble fiber per day from psyllium husk, as in Psyllium Plus Calcium, may reduce the risk of heart disease. One serving of Psyllium Plus Calcium provides (2) grams of soluble fiber. Diets high in calcium can help build strong bones. Adequate calcium and a healthy diet are important for bone health in teen and young adult women.
Unconditionally guaranteed for purity, freshness and label potency.
21st Century, Psyllium, Plus Calcium, 120 Capsules : Рекомендации по Применению , инструкция
To increase daily fiber and calcium intake, take up to five (5) capsules, swallowed one (1) at a time, with a full glass of water. Taking this product without enough liquid may cause choking. See choking warning. Do not take if you have difficulty swallowing. May be taken up to four (4) times daily, or as directed by a doctor.
21st Century, Psyllium, Plus Calcium, 120 Capsules : Другие Ингредиенты , состав
Psyllium husk, gelatin, cellulose, magnesium stearate, titanium dioxide.
No salt, yeast or preservatives. Gluten Free.
†Metamucil® with Psyllium Fiber Plus Calcium is a registered trademark of Procter & Gamble, Cincinnati, OH 45202
21st Century, Psyllium, Plus Calcium, 120 Capsules : Предупреждения
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if product appears to be tampered with or seal is broken. Store at room temperature.
Precautions and Warnings
- Choking: Taking this product without adequate fluid may cause it to swell and block your throat or esophagus. If you experience chest pain, nausea or vomiting, or difficulty in swallowing or breathing after taking this product, seek immediate medical attention.
- Allergy Alert: This product may cause an allergic reaction in people sensitive to psyllium.
- If you are considering taking this product as part of a cholesterol reducing program consult with your doctor.
- If you are taking a prescription medicine, consult with your doctor before taking this or any fiber products.
- With increased fiber intake, you may experience changes in bowel habits and minor bloating.
- If you recently experienced a sudden change in bowel habits, abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting consult with your doctor before taking this product.
- If constipation lasts for more than 7 days or rectal bleeding occurs STOP taking this product and contact your doctor.